TeamFeePay operate a ‘Sports Management Platform’ for sports clubs across the world. The company operates a SaaS business model. The company are searching for a highly motivated Sales Introducer to drive sales opportunities and leads, to continue the development of our brand. In this position, you will be responsible for increasing our client list through potential sales generation.
Your role will involve working as part of the greater sales team in the overall objective of securing new customers for TeamFeePay.
Sports Club Sales and Business Development Officers (Part Time) Based in Kent
Sales Director / Business Development Officer(s)
Innovation Centre, Queens Road, Belfast, BT3 9DT (however work from arrangements will be put in place)
Hours of Work
Monthly Hours to be Agreed with Applicant
Type of Contract
Hourly Rate £15 - £25 per hour depending on experience
As per hours accrued
Key Objectives for Sales Introducer
1) Support an accelerated customer acquisition process for TeamFeePay
2) Qualify opportunities for potential prospects and then arrange ‘virtual demonstrations’ with our Business Development Officers
3) Develop effective Sales network to increase selling activity and revenue potential.
4) Complete a qualification process with each potential new customer and upload key ‘customer information’ on our Sales CRM. You will become a registered user of the Sales CRM.
5) Work with our marketing team to develop ‘marketing materials’ that will support localized campaigns across sports and geography that the post holder will be responsible for.
The key responsibilities above give a broad outline of the functions of the post. However, these duties must be approached in a flexible manner. The post holder will be expected to adapt to changing circumstances and undertake other duties appropriate to the post as allocated by your line manager to deliver TeamFeePay mission, vision and goals. The outline of responsibilities may change from as according to the needs of the business.
Note: This job description is not intended to be exhaustive in every respect, but rather to clearly define the fundamental purpose, responsibilities and dimensions for the role.
In addition to the contents of this role description, employees are expected to undertake any and all other reasonable and related tasks allocated by line management