TeamFeePay has created a Membership and Payments management platform, used by sports clubs from across the world. We are currently seeking an Experienced Software Developer to assist the Chief Technology Officer in the continued build out of the solution. You will be responsible for helping TeamFeePay to scale and grow, to shape the future direction of the software engineering department, and assist us with in selecting future hires.
We offer a flexible working environment, with hybrid office/remote working, 3 or 4 day working weeks, or reduced hours, let us know what works for you.
- At least 1 years’ experience in building Web Applications solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, computer engineering, or any other related field is strongly preferred.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Being adaptable, flexible and able to quickly understand complex problems
- A good communicator, being able to contribute effectively to a team
- Able to work independently, strongly motivated self-starter
- Ability to adopt a pragmatic approach
- A desire to learn and grow in your software engineering craft
- Able to understand the business needs and goals, adapt the solutions accordingly
- Experience of the Sports Industry, either as a sports coach, volunteer, administrator or player
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying