TeamFeePay operate a ‘Sports Management Platform’ for sports clubs across the world. The company operates a SaaS business model. The company are searching for a highly motivated Business Development Officer to drive sales opportunities and leads, to continue the development of our brand. In this position, you will be responsible for improving, influencing and shaping our customer acquisition process and ever improving conversion rates in Ireland.
Your role will involve working as part of the greater sales team in the overall objective of generating revenue for TeamFeePay.
Business Development Officer (Based in Dublin, Ireland)
Innovation Centre, Queens Road, Belfast, BT3 9DT (but work from home arrangements will be put in place)
Hours of Work
35 Hours Per Week
Type of Contract
Basic pay of up to £30k (or euro equivalent) + Unlimited Commission
Company Pension Available (Opt In)
20 Days + Statutory and Bank Holidays
SECTION 3 - PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Objectives for Inside Sales Executive
1) Support an accelerated customer acquisition process for TeamFeePay
2) Oversee and facilitate Zoom meetings / product demos with potential clients
3) Develop effective Sales network to increase selling activity and revenue potential across the lsland of Ireland. .
4) Sell the service of TeamFeePay within existing and new markets both geographically and within different client types.
All key objectives in accordance with guidance from Sales Director.
SECTION 4 - SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Business Development Officer will have responsibilities and duties across several key areas of the business.
- Meeting/Exceeding sales targets as set by Sales Director
- Executing sales strategies tailored to specific client categories
- Develop a network of ‘sales introducers’ (up to 50) across the Island of Ireland and manage them according to geography and sport of influence.
- Research and close sales opportunities
- Schedule and facilitate sales meetings/product demonstrations over communication technology E.g.- Zoom / Microsoft Teams
- Assist greater sales team in lead generation where applicable
- Managing a pipeline of potential customers and positively moving them through the sales funnel
- Maintaining communication channels with prospective clients
- Travelling to various client locations if appropriate
- Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues
- Understand TeamFeePay strategic goals and roles of within the business
- Operate HubSpot Sales CRM for the effective management and communication with potential customers
- Participate in ‘Product Development’ Workshops and influence the development of the product based on the feedback you receive from customers
SECTION 5 - GENERAL
The key responsibilities above give a broad outline of the functions of the post. However, these duties must be approached in a flexible manner. The post holder will be expected to adapt to changing circumstances and undertake other duties appropriate to the post as allocated by your line manager to deliver TeamFeePay mission, vision and goals. The outline of responsibilities may change from as according to the needs of the business.
- Adhere to existing work practices, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- Demonstrate their commitment to TeamFeePay by their regular attendance and the efficient completion of all tasks allocated to them.
- Attend and contribute to staff meetings and performance management meetings.
- Work with information technology and associated systems in accordance with TeamFeePay Policies and Procedures.
- Comply with relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures, in the performance of the duties of the post.
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines.
- Members of staff are expected to treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with TeamFeePay’s Equal opportunities policies.
- Maintain high standards of personal accountability.
Note: This job description is not intended to be exhaustive in every respect, but rather to clearly define the fundamental purpose, responsibilities and dimensions for the role.
In addition to the contents of this role description, employees are expected to undertake any and all other reasonable and related tasks allocated by line management.
- 24 months previous experience in a sales role
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or equivalent role
- I.T. Literate – intermediate skill in communications software E.G.- Zoom
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using CRM software.
- GCSE Mathematics and English or equivalent qualification
- 1 year of experience as a Sales Executive in a Tech Start Up environment.
- Experience of the Sports Industry, either as a sports coach, volunteer, administrator, or player
- Proficiency in English
- Passion for Sales
- Thorough understanding of present market conditions
- Self-motivated with results driven approach
- 1-year experience of operating ‘Hub Spot’ or similar CRM software
- 1-year of experience in a SaaS Business related environment.
- 3rd Level Qualification or Professional Sales qualification preferred.