TeamFeePay has created a Membership and Payments management platform, used by sports clubs from across the world. We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to assist the Chief Operating Officer in building our Product Management Team. You will be responsible for helping TeamFeePay to scale and grow, to shape the future direction of the product based on market and customer needs, and assist us with in selecting future hires.
We offer a flexible working environment, with hybrid office/remote working, 3 or 4 day working weeks, or reduced hours, let us know what works for you.
- At least 2 years’ experience of product management experience
- Understanding of software products, particularly web and mobile applications
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or Business Studies
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- A good communicator, being able to understand customer requirements and articulate those to the development team
- Be able to determine the processes that the customers are trying to establish
- Understanding of common needs across the customer base. direction of the market, and be able to shape our product roadmap
- Able to work independently, strongly motivated self-starter
- Ability to adopt a pragmatic approach
- Experience of the Sports Industry, either as a sports coach, volunteer, administrator or player
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying